What a special day we had on Grandparents’ Day! The children did a wonderful job singing “Happy” to their grandparents. I had so much fun watching the children interact with their grandparents!
Tablescape items were due today. If you forgot to send yours in, please do so ASAP. If you would still like to donate, you can sign up for donations here: Third Grade Tablescape Donations
I hope you are joining us for the Gala! You can still purchase tickets. Click here for the ticket order form.
Registration for next school year is open! Sign up now to take advantage of the amazing price! Prices go up on March 1st.
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: the Eucharist
- Math: measurement and time
- Reading: sequence of events
- Language Arts: noun and verb review
- Spelling/Phonics: homophones
- Science: what Earth is like, how the Moon and Earth interact, & what causes Earth’s seasons
- Social Studies: early settlers
- Multiplication Timed Tests every day (check folder to see which fact your child is on)
- Science Chapter 1B Test on Wednesday
- Religion Chapter 16 Test on Friday
- Reading/Language Arts Unit 3.12 Test on Friday
- Spelling # 3.12 Test on Friday
Dates and Reminders:
- Wednesday, 2/3: Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Friday, 2/5: 12 PM dismissal
- Friday, 2/5: Report cards go home
- Saturday, 2/6: Gala
- Wednesday, 2/10: Ash Wednesday Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Thursday, 2/11: Stations of the Cross at 9AM
- Friday, 2/12: 3rd Grade SLE Presentation at 8:40 AM Assembly
- Friday, 2/12: Father Daughter Dance
- Monday, 2/15: No School for Presidents’ Day
- Wednesday, 2/17: Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Thursday, 2/18: Stations of the Cross at 9AM
- Friday, 2/19: 12PM Dismissal
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight.