Our Bake Sale was a huge hit and was very successful. Thanks for all the donations and volunteers!
The Gala is coming up! Our room mom, Megan Prieto, sent out an e-mail regarding our Gala Tablescape a couple of weeks ago. If you haven’t already done so, please be sure to read the e-mail. You can sign up for donations here: Third Grade Tablescape Donations
Wednesday is a 12:00 PM dismissal. It is also Grandparents’ Day. Our class will be singing “Happy” by Pharrell Williams to our grandparents. Please make sure your child practices the song on Monday and Tuesday night. I have also asked that your child bring in sunglasses if he/she has a pair for our performance. If you have any extras, please bring those in too so another child without sunglasses may borrow them.
Registration for next school year is open! Sign up now to take advantage of the amazing price! Prices go up on March 1st.
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: sacraments
- Math: measurement and time
- Reading: sequence of events
- Language Arts: noun and verb review
- Science: what Earth is like, how the Moon and Earth interact, & what causes Earth’s seasons
- Social Studies: early settlers
- Multiplication Timed Tests every day (check folder to see which fact your child is on)
Dates and Reminders:
- Monday, 1/25: Crazy Hair Day
- Tuesday, 1/26: Superhero Day
- Wednesday, 1/27: Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Wednesday, 1/27: Grandparents Day from 8 AM- 12 PM.
- Wednesday, 1/27: PTG Meeting at 7 PM
- Thursday, 1/28: Jersey Day with uniform bottoms
- Friday, 1/29: Pajama Day
- Wednesday, 2/3: Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Friday, 2/5: 12 PM dismissal
- Friday, 2/5: Report cards go home
- Saturday, 2/6: Gala
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight.
Please join us for the Gala! It less than two weeks away! Click here for the ticket order form.