Welcome back! I hope your child enjoyed his/her time off and that you had a nice Thanksgiving. We have a few short weeks left before Christmas break, and we will be working hard until then. We have Reconciliation on Wednesday.
Scholastic Book Orders are due this Wednesday, November 28th. They make great Christmas presents, so don’t forget to check it out. You can order online at https://orders.scholastic.com/KCXJP.
- Math Test on subtraction with and without regrouping on Wednesday
- Religion Chapter 10 Test on Thursday
- Spelling Test on List 10 on Friday
- Vocabulary Test on Unit 3 on Friday
- Religion: The Lord’s Day (Ch. 10)
- Math: review subtraction with and without regrouping and subtracting across zeros (Ch. 3) & multiplication concepts (Ch. 4)
- Science: forest and desert ecosystems (Ch. 3A)
- Social Studies: Native Americans- the Navajo and the Yurok (Ch. 3)
- Phonics: blends and digraphs (Unit 3)
- Spelling: spell words with consonant digraphs ch, sh, th, and wh (List 10)
- Reading: cause and effect
- English: nouns (Ch. 6)
- Writing: single paragraphs with 5 sentences
- The teacher and her children went everywhere together.
- Where do you think we need to search for it?